Latest Cloud Computing News

After years of touting its cloud computing tech, Joyent open sources it
Cloud computing provider Joyent has long been respected for its technological chops, but has struggled to find an identity among a sea of cloud providers and technologies with much larger operations and much larger marketing budgets. Now, the tides …
Read more on Gigaom

The top cloud computing threats and vulnerabilities in an enterprise environment
Analysis I've seen different companies with operational models 90% based on cloud services, where the rest of the 10% is constituted of in-house servers. The basic response after asking about security issues related to cloud services was that the cloud …
Read more on CloudTech

OpenDNS Unveils Security Platform, and Check Point, ZeroFOX Integrations
The San Francisco-based cloud network security service provider this week launched a security platform and application programming interfaces (APIs) aimed to provide businesses with advanced threat detection (ATD) capabilities both inside and outside a …
Read more on Talkin’ Cloud

This entry was posted in Cloud Computing and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.